Heater Pro & Xtender 24
Fast Ball & Breaking Ball Pitching Machine & 24’ x 12’ x 10’ Home Batting Cage Combination from Heater Sports™
Model #: HTRPRO799NBF
> Pitches Real Balls Up To 52 MPH
> Pitches Lite Balls Up To 80 MPH
> Adjustable Pitch Height & Speed Control Included
> Throws Ground Balls, Fastballs, Curveballs, & Fly Balls
> 24' Long x 12' Wide x 10' High Real Ball Batting Cage
> 1 1/4" Strong and Long Lasting Polyester Net
> Fiberglass Arch Assembly For Quick Assembly & Take Down
> Built-In Harness For Heater Sports Pitching Machines
Xtender 24 Ft. Home Batting Cage from Heater Sports™
24’ x 12’ x 12’ Home Batting Cage
Patent No. US 8,172,703 B2, US 8,496,545 B2, US 8,747,259
Amazing All-In-One Package Makes Set-Up A Breeze!
The Xtender Batting Cage is the most revolutionary batting cage ever developed! Never before have you been able to purchase a complete batting cage and have it shipped directly to your door via UPS.
The secret lies in the frame design and netting.
First, the frame’s side supports are made of steel tubing to give the frame durability and maximum swinging area for the batter.
Second, the middle arch of the frame is made of flexible fiberglass rod. This rod allows the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking.
Third, the six power stakes are staked into the ground to give maximum frame support.
Fourth, a rugged foam pad slides over each frame support to protect the frame from balls.
Fifth, the extra strength catch net is made of 1” netting compared to 2” netting used on other cages. This smaller netting provides twice as much strength in the same amount of space.
And because you can connect Xtender cages together, you can increase the length of your cage just by ordering another Xtender Cage.
Don’t let another day go by without owning your own batting cage. The Xtender comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year limited warranty.
Order yours today!
• Solid Steel & Fiberglass Frame
• Foam Padding
• 1 1/4" Polyester Netting
• Steel Ground Stakes and Nylon Support Ropes
• Built-in Pitching Machine Harness
• Works Perfectly with Heater Sports Pitching Machines
• Fiberglass poles assemble quickly while adding strength and stability
• Foam Padding protects frame from damage
• 1 1/4" Polyester Netting is durable and strong
• Steel Ground Stakes provide rugged support
• Built-in Harness connects easily to pitching machine
Heater Pro Curve Baseball Pitching Machine from Heater Sports
No other pitching machine is as versatile and affordable as the Heater Pro Baseball Pitching Machine.
With Heater Sports innovative Pivot-Head design you’ll be hitting outside breaking balls, inside breaking balls, and fastballs like a pro.
The Heater Pro plugs directly into any standard wall outlet. The variable speed control allows you to adjust the wheel for a variety of pitches at speeds of up to 50 MPH.
Use the Heater Pro with the optional Power Alley or Xtender Home Batting Cages and you’ll be hitting balls anytime you want right in your own backyard.
• Innovative Pivot-Head Design
• Variable Speed Control
• Pitches Up To 50 MPH
• Fully Enclosed Wheel
• Adjustable Pitch Height
• Tubular Steel Legs with Rubber Tips
• Uses Standard A/C Power
• Pivots to pitch breaking balls and fastballs
• Speed Control adjusts for a variety of pitches
• Fully Enclosed Wheel provides maximum safety
• Strong Steel Legs for stability
• Model #: HTRPRO799NBF
• Real Baseball and Lite-Ball Pitching Machine
• A/C Power
• 24’ x 12’ x 10’ Home Batting Cage
• Recommended Ages: 8 years to Adult
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - One Year Warranty