Power Alley 11 in Softball Machine & PowerAlley 22 Ft. Cage
Fast & Slow Pitch 11 in Softball Machine & 22’ x 12’ x 8’ Home Batting Cage Combination from Heater Sports™
Model #: PASOFT399
> Pitches Real 11" Softballs Up To 40 MPH
> Pitches Lite 11" Softballs Up To 50 MPH
> Built-In Speed Control For Easy 0-10 Speed Adjustment
> Adjustable Pitch Height For Grounders & Fly Balls
> 22' Long x 12' Wide x 8' High
> 1 1/4" Polyester Net
> 1/2" Fiberglass Rod Construction
Patent No. US 8,172,703 B2 & US 8,496,545 B2
Remember when becoming a great hitter used to mean chasing balls, searching for an open ball field to hit live pitches, or spending dollar after dollar at the commercial batting cage? Well, those days are gone!
Introducing PowerAlley Home Batting Cage from Heater Sports™ , the most affordable and revolutionary batting cage ever developed for improving your hitting at home.
Most hitters spend 68% of their hitting time searching for a place to hit and chasing the balls in the outfield once they do. And that’s not all, studies also show that most hitters rarely hit more than 50 pitches in any given hitting session.
With the PowerAlley Home Batting Cage you spend 94% of your time hitting the ball and can hit over 250 pitches in the same amount of hitting time.
Take hit after hit without the hassle of chasing down every ball and watch your batting average soar with your own home batting cage.
The Heater Sports; PowerAlley Home Batting Cage delivers innovation and quality in an affordable batting cage right to your own backyard. Built for ease-of-use and durability the PowerAlley sets-up in minutes. The unique fiberglass pole design, strong 1 1/4” polyesterethylene netting, and steel ground stakes provide unusual strength and support along with the flexibility to withstand the elements.
Measuring 22 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 8 feet high the PowerAlley is the smartest batting cage for home or club use.
• Solid Fiberglass Frame
• 1 1/4" Polyester Netting
• Steel Ground Stakes and Nylon Support Ropes
• Built-in Pitching Machine Harness
• Works Perfectly with Heater Sports Pitching Machines
• Fiberglass poles assemble quickly while adding strength and stability
• 1 1/4" Polyester Netting is durable and strong
• Steel Ground Stakes provide rugged support
• Built-in Harness connects easily to pitching machine
The Power Alley 11" Softball Pitching Machine from Heater Sports pitches real fast and slow pitch softballs at an affordable price.
The powerful 1/8 horsepower motor throws 11” softballs at variable speeds up to 40 miles per hour.
With a simple tilt adjustment you can also catch grounders and fly-balls.
Plug the Power Alley into any standard wall outlet or third party battery packs may be available for convenience. You may also consider the optional Power Alley or Xtender Home Batting Cages and improve your hitting right in your own backyard.
• Throws Pop-ups, Line Drives, and Grounders
• Variable Speed Control
• Pitches 11” Softballs Up To 40 MPH
• Fully Enclosed Wheel
• Adjustable Pitch Height
• Tubular Steel Legs with Rubber Tips
• Uses Standard A/C Power
• Adjustable Speed Control adjusts for a variety of pitch speeds
• Fully Enclosed Wheel provides maximum safety
• Strong Steel Legs for stability
• Model #: PASOFT399
• A/C Power
• Recommended Ages: 8 years to Adult
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - One Year Warranty
• 11” Pitching Machine Softballs